The Data Protection Authority (DPA) is doing its utmost to make the information available on this
This accessibility statement applies to the
Full compliance can only be guaranteed after performing an in-depth audit.
Some pages of the website contain non-accessible content:
- Some pages contain images (img elements) without the alt attribute. This is text that serves as an alternative to content that is not displayed in text form.
- Some pages contain text elements with underlining or special characters without semantic highlighting
- Some pages contain tables with cells that are not linked to header cells via id and header attributes.
- Some pages contain a link between the label and the user interface component that cannot be determined by programming.
- Some pages contain elements with insufficient contrast, i.e. with a contrast ratio of less than 4.5:1 between text (including text in image form) and text background.
- Some pages contain frame and iframe elements that are not labelled accordingly via a title attribute.
- Some pages do not contain links at the top of each page that lead directly to the main content area, links at the top of a repeating content block that lead to the end of that block and links at the top of the page that lead to the individual content areas.
- Some pages contain forms without a submit field.
- Some pages contain duplicate ID values.
- Some pages do not use form elements and links.
There is currently no alternative for the non-accessible content listed above. However, we are very keen on removing these issues. We therefore assume that the aforementioned problems will be resolved by March 2024.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
We have prepared the accessibility statement on the basis of:
- The results of the Bosa Accessibility Tool
- A critical analysis on the basis of WCAG-principles
- Manual checks
- The audit report
The audit took place on 01/09/2023.
This statement was drawn up on 08/12/2023.
The last revision of this statement was done on 08/12/2023.
Do you have questions or comments about the accessibility of this
Are you not getting an answer, or are you not satisfied with the answer you get? Please contact the Federal Ombudsman’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org.