Indirect access to the Schengen information system
In principle, the Supervisory Body for Police Information only communicates to the data subject that the necessary checks have been carried out.
Within the framework of its supervision of the lawfulness of the processing of personal data in the context of SIS II, the Supervisory Body for Police Information may have to cooperate with the Data Protection Authority in view of its competences.
- The Authority
- European Data Protection Board (EDPB)
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- Customs Information System Joint Supervisory Authority
- Europol Joint Supervisory Body
- Schengen Joint Supervisory Authority
- Visa Information System (VIS)
- Global Privacy Enforcement Network
- Working Party on Police en Justice
- European Conference on Data Protection
- Berlin Group
- International Conference of Data Protection and Authorityers
- Conference of the Association francophone des autorités de protection des données personnelles