European Data Protection Board (EDPB)
The European Data Protection Board (EDPB) is an independent European body set up by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which aims to ensure the consistent application of the GDPR and the European Directive on data protection in the field of law enforcement in the European Union.
European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
Customs Information System Joint Supervisory Authority (JSA)
This JSA supervises the processing of customs information data.
Europol Joint Supervisory Body (JSB)
SIS II Supervision coordination group
Visa Information System (VIS)
Thanks to the Visa Information System (VIS) Schengen States can exchange visa data.
The Eurodac system helps European Union (EU) Member States to identify asylum seekers.
Global Privacy Enforcement Network
The Global Privacy Enforcement Network (GPEN) was established to promote transborder cooperation between privacy authorities.
Working Party on Police and Justice (WPPJ)
The WPPJ keeps track of developments in the area of police and justice, and their impact on personal data protection. In May 2012, however, it was decided not to extend this working party's mandate.
At European level data protection Data Protection Authorityers meet annually in Spring.
The Berlin Group is an international working party in the context of telecommunications.
An annual conference is organised for Authoritys from the entire world.
Conference of Authoritys from French-speaking countries (AFAPDP)
The Authoritys of French-speaking countries also exchange their experiences at a separate annual conference.
- The Authority
- European Data Protection Board (EDPB)
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- Customs Information System Joint Supervisory Authority
- Europol Joint Supervisory Body
- Schengen Joint Supervisory Authority
- Visa Information System (VIS)
- Global Privacy Enforcement Network
- Working Party on Police en Justice
- European Conference on Data Protection
- Berlin Group
- International Conference of Data Protection and Authorityers
- Conference of the Association francophone des autorités de protection des données personnelles