This area of activity includes: reporting to Parliament annually and elaborating a management plan, drafting internal rules of procedure, keeping the public register and, more in general, informing the public (website, lectures, client-targeted responses, awareness raising …).
Similarly, in this domain the Authority is not necessarily limited to the national level, but is often also active at international level providing information and raising awareness.
- The Authority
- European Data Protection Board (EDPB)
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- Customs Information System Joint Supervisory Authority
- Europol Joint Supervisory Body
- Schengen Joint Supervisory Authority
- Visa Information System (VIS)
- Global Privacy Enforcement Network
- Working Party on Police en Justice
- European Conference on Data Protection
- Berlin Group
- International Conference of Data Protection and Authorityers
- Conference of the Association francophone des autorités de protection des données personnelles