European Conference on Data Protection
Regional and local authorities as well as joint supervisory authorities from the European Union's third pillar – the Schengen, Europol and Customs Joint Supervisory Authorities (JSAs) - also participate in this conference, together with the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS). The conference participants debate on numerous subjects related to data protection during plenary meetings, they exchange optimum working methodes and in general, they conclude the conference with the adoption of important documents.
Two working parties established at the conference are dedicated to more specific topics:
- the "Working Party on Police and Justice";
- the "Case Handling Workshops": international workshops for data protection authority employees, which take place twice a year and are intended to exchange information and experience on concrete cases.
The Authority participates in this conference every year. Several resolutions are adopted.
- The Authority
- European Data Protection Board (EDPB)
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- Customs Information System Joint Supervisory Authority
- Europol Joint Supervisory Body
- Schengen Joint Supervisory Authority
- Visa Information System (VIS)
- Global Privacy Enforcement Network
- Working Party on Police en Justice
- European Conference on Data Protection
- Berlin Group
- International Conference of Data Protection and Authorityers
- Conference of the Association francophone des autorités de protection des données personnelles