European Data Protection Board
The EDPB can adopt guidelines to clarify provisions of EU data protection legislation and binding decisions for national supervisory authorities to ensure consistent application of its provisions.
It is composed of representatives of national data protection authorities and the European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS). The EDPB is based in Brussels.
- The Authority
- European Data Protection Board (EDPB)
- European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS)
- Customs Information System Joint Supervisory Authority
- Europol Joint Supervisory Body
- Schengen Joint Supervisory Authority
- Visa Information System (VIS)
- Global Privacy Enforcement Network
- Working Party on Police en Justice
- European Conference on Data Protection
- Berlin Group
- International Conference of Data Protection and Authorityers
- Conference of the Association francophone des autorités de protection des données personnelles